Monday 24 January 2011

First dress

So here's the first dress that I ever owned and one which will probably remain a favourite of mine for a while. It was pretty cheap too but I won't say more than that because I don't think a woman is supposed to share her secrets hehe.
Eee I love this dress/photo! It took a LOT of photos to get one I was happy with. Sorry my face is cut out but I'm not very experienced with make-up and wasn't comfortable showing my not-too-feminine face lol. Also I have to say the angle's very generous and I may have 'enhanced' the photo in places :P

Oooh btw, don't think I mentioned - I ordered the wig online and it's gorgeous. I also have breast forms which I'm wearing in this picture and I'm lucky enough that I have pretty smooth skin (of course some photo editing skills also help). The wig was expensive but then I guess I'll never need more than one (for now at least lol) so it's not so bad.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is amazing, can't believe this was your first attempt!

    ReplyDelete