Sunday 6 February 2011

Sorry for taking so long!

I've had a crazy week and so ive shirked my duties and kept you guys in the dark... sorry! *blushes*

Nevertheless I intend to make it up to you with pics from my latest shoot which I had last weekend, eee!

This dress is gorrrgeous - I love love love it! The shoes are new too... in fact I've been on a bit of a splurge lately! I just can't stop myself! I've got a new blonde wig too and there are some dresses I've not even taken photos in yet so I've got lots to do. I'm actually blogging to you in the dress pictured above because my parents are out for a little while - seems I like life on the edge!

Annoyingly there's no sign that my parents will be gone next weekend so I may be laying low for a while. Still, I have some photos to edit so i'll still have stuff to show you guys - I had another shoot yesterday although I didn't manage to snap much, sorry!
Hope you like the pics, more soon I promise!
x

2 comments:

  1. Wow terrific! Loving the poses - well worth the wait!
    How's the make-up coming?
    P.S. I won't comment on the dress as I'm green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the comment!
    I've not really gotten anywhere with make-up but I think I might start working on it as I don't think i'll be able to dress properly for a while! :(

    ReplyDelete