Thursday 24 February 2011

Gahh!!!

I really, seriously, haven't been neglecting you. Promise! I've been really busy working extra shifts to, um, how to say this... make up for certain expenditures of late? Internet shopping is a bitch lol! Although it does mean I have lots of pretty new stuff to wear... at least when I finally get a moment to myself :L.

I'm going crazy over here! This will be the third weekend in a row where I've not been able to dress up. Not even a little bit! My parents are just around allll the time so I haven't had a moment to myself. I really really need to dress up soon or I might do something drastic!

At least it's given me the chance to do some practicing with make-up. Only a bit, mind, I don't want to get your hopes up... but make-up's fun! It's every girl's dream to make themselves look gorgeous and I'm getting closer to it by the day. It'd be more fun if I could dress myself up from head to toe but it'll have to do for now. Keep your fingers crossed for me, hope to be updating you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Practicing make-up is a big step! Sucks that you can't dress lately, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete