Tuesday 22 March 2011

Finally!!

I finally got a chance to be Carly last weekend! About time too! It was killing me having to wait so long; but on Friday my parents said those magic words "we're going out tomorrow..." and I was in business!

So why am I posting on a tuesday? Well... I guess because I'm a little nervous about this one. See, with so many weeks to practice make-up... I kinda started to get good. Heh, well I guess I should let you be the judges of that, but at least good enough to make me think about posting my first full pic. I had a whole day on saturday to get ready and take some photos of myself, but for now I've only chosen one to upload. Eeep! I keep almost talking myself out of doing this but here goes:


Let me know what you think - try not to be too harsh!

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I knew it!

    I know who you are you little slut! I was almost certain the minute I found your little blog but I had to be sure... I can't believe how dumb you are! I threw in the odd comment hoping to encourage you and now you've given me all the evidence I need. Boy, this is going to be fun!

    And trust me dear, everyone who knows you will know it's you too - even with that make-up! If you don't want them to find out I suggest you do exactly as I say - starting by not deleting this or any of your other posts. Expect to be hearing from me shortly - you're mine now, 'Carly'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good there Carly, im sure the user above me's got nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie why are you being sooo mean to Carl/y? What did s/he ever do to you?

    Carly please don't let this person get you down. You are a beautiful girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so hot and Katie don't be mean to carl/y s/he never did anything to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. H8R! Carly, you're living my dream. I'm not bold enough to actually do something like that, plus I'm broke and an ony child, so that's unlucky. Don't let that Katie person break you down!

    ReplyDelete